Location/City: NY - Buffalo
Senior Accountant - Direct Hire - Buffalo, NY
Our client, a manufacturing company in the Buffalo area, is experiencing huge growth and is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team. Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will verify standard cost, forecast annual & life of program variance impact, analyze and forecast future monthly/quarterly margins, filter pricing to insure accurate margin performance goals, identify & verify low margin performing SKU's, add new jobs to cost database, support month-end close and complete ad hoc reports.
This is an amazing publically traded organization with awesome leadership. If you have a public background, have audited manufacturers and are looking to leave that arena, this is the one for sure. Opporunities do not cross our organization like this often.
- BA / BS in Accounting
- Must have minimum 3+ years of costing experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong quantitative analytic skills
- Experience with Standard Cost procedures and controls (versus Actual Cost)
- Great opportunity to join a well-established company that can offer a stable future and career