PeopleTools Software Developer
Location/City: NY - Buffalo
PeopleTools Software Developer - 6 to 12 month Contract - Buffalo, NY
A local client has an immediate need for an experienced PeopleSoft Developer to join a project team responsible for re-developing a legacy asset management system within a custom PeopleTools environment.
- Analyze functional and technical requirement specifications.
- Design, code and unit test both online and batch transactions.
- Test software for quality assurance.
- Develop system documentation and update said documentation throughout the development lifecycle.
- Provide frequent status updates to the Project Manager and technical lead.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Oracle PeopleSoft PeopleTools including PeopleCode, Application Engine, BI Publisher, Component Interface, SQL and PS Query.
- Experience developing Crystal reports.
- Experience working with relational databases and strong SQL skills.
- Experience in PeopleTools 8.5x.
- Strong understanding of coding standards and best practices.
- Strong software testing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Initial Assignment Term: 6 - 12 months with option to extend
Location: Williamsville, NY