Location/City: NY - Buffalo
Office Manager - Direct Hire - Buffalo, NY
Our client is looking for an office dynamo to take over the day-to-day administration and bookkeeping for a stable and locally-owned company. Competitive salary and benefits including profit-sharing, great people to work with, and a great learning experience.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, maintaining filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and clerical functions.
- Manage accounts receivable and payable on QuickBooks, invoicing, handle payroll, handle billable hours for project work, and some cost accounting as well.
- Handle bid preparation and packaging for delivery, working to compile and organize required data.
- Ensure all Pay Application documentation is correct, act as the liaison between the business and their clients.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or Administrative Assistant.
- Must have strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Solid experience with QuickBooks.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written, good interpersonal skills and able to get along well with staff and clients, strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Bachelor s degree is preferred.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.