Incident Management Analyst
Location/City: NY - Buffalo
Incident Management Analyst - Contract to Hire - Northtowns WNY
Our large and growing client is looking to add an Analyst to their Incident Management team. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. Join one of WNY s largest environments in a state of the art facility with an amazing culture and feel.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a Technical Call Center, NOC, or equivalent environment.
- Understanding of IT help desk and service management along with good understanding of the ITIL framework including Incident Management.
- Ability to break down complex incidents into smaller actionable components and develop a roadmap to incident equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to translate business impacting issues to executive leadership.
- Coordinating and driving technical incident resolution with operations, service engineering, and development teams.
- Effectively communicating incident status to leadership and stakeholder groups.
- Defining and maturing incident management processes, best practices, and the function itself.
- Identifying process breakdowns that exacerbated or caused the impact.