Location/City: NY - Buffalo
HR Generalist - Direct Hire - Buffalo NY
Our client in the service industry is looking for a well-rounded HR Generalist. This position will be responsible or assist in all areas of HR. Time will be spent assisting on payroll, tracking vacation and time off, employee relations, new employee orientation, wellness programs, and recruitment. A good understanding of benefits is necessary to be able to answer employee inquiries.
We are looking for a sharp, articulate, career minded professional with a passion for growth and learning new things. This is an opportunity to be mentored and significant professional development is available.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills are required
- Patience and professional interaction with all level of staff necessary
- Ability to work independently
- A Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field is preferred
- HR certifications preferred as is any experience in the manufacturing industry is nice to have
Join a fast paced company with a diverse workforce and grow your HR skills at the same time.