ERP Application Manager
Location/City: NY - Buffalo
ERP Application Manager - Direct Hire - Buffalo, NY
- Manages a team of associates responsible for the analysis, design, development, configuration, implementation and support of software applications that support the organization's business processes.
- Drives the team to the successful completion of tasks and projects, increasing efficiencies in a fast paced environment with numerous stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment with business process leaders for the relevant process areas. Ensures the quality of processes, applications, and technical support received by customers.
- Selects, leads, guides, coaches/mentors, and develops department associates, ensuring they have the resources and capabilities to effectively accomplish their assignments.
- Provides direct supervision to a team of Master Data specialists responsible for day-to-day maintenance of master data.
- Selects vendors, negotiates contracts and monitors vendors' adherence to established performance standards and accomplishment of agreed upon objectives. Manages contract staffing.
- Ensures compliance to system life cycle methodologies and standards.
Maintains current awareness of applicable new technologies and their potential applications.
- Bachelor's degree is required, MBA is preferred
- Significant complex ERP / MRP experience is required, SAP is preferred
- Solid leadership experience with the ability to drive teams and strategic initiatives
- A well-organized leader with the ability to own a large department
Excellent compensation and bonus plan accompany this role.