Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location/City: NY - Buffalo
Accounts Receivable Specialist - 6 month contract - Buffalo, NY (Contract to Hire is possible)
- Bachelor's degree is 100% required. Bachelor s Degree in Accounting with a minimum 1 year Accounting or relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (excel) is required.
- SAP experience preferred.
- PC for Windows.
- Microsoft Office - Word/Excel/Outlook Basic to Intermediate.
- OnBase experience is a plus.
- Work in SAP FICO Cash Application Module experience would be a plus, not required.
- Typing, 10-key calculator, written and verbal communication skills.
- Scan and index documents into computer (OnBase).
- Load bank CD daily.
- Send out open deductions packages to brokers via email.
- Ability to prepare spreadsheets using excel.
- Prepare reconciliations.
- Experience with Outlook.
- SAP experience helpful.
- Special projects as needed.
- Data entry using Excel.
Accounts Receivables is a LARGE team with a lot of support available from peers. Flexibility will be required, the associate will be covering tasks from both the accounts receivable and invoicing departments. The hire will be trained by multiple people (2-3). AR is launching an implementation of a new cash application tool so much of the work is shifting among the team which will provide a consistent on-sight mentor/trainer for the new hire.
This position has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.